Friday, October 21, 2016


My new buy for my daughter's room


So I ordered this really neat starry sky rotating projection light for my 3 year old daughters room from Amazon. She has been having a hard time falling asleep lately and I thought the lights might relax her busy little mind and she could fall asleep watching the stars go round her room. Well score one for this Mom becasue she really likes this light and it helps her relax faster than before.

What I think is super cool about this rotating projection light is that when more than 2 colors are on the look is 4D. It looks so cool that I bet it would make some people dizzy. I like that this can be run on batteries or be plugged into the wall with the included USB cable, but there is no wall adapter included.


This light can be used as a regular night light when the removable dome is on. We don't use it that way though, because the rotating stars are just so cool. There as lots of colors and color combinations to chose from. There is white, blue, red, green, and yellow. There are 3 buttons on the front of the light that are the controls.

The only down side to this rotating projection light is that it does make noise when the rotation is turned on. Kind of like a hum. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter. She does has a diffuser going at night and that makes a low noise too. Plus it has prime shipping so I got it in 2 days!

Disclosure: I received this product at a discount. All opinions and words are my own. I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product. The choice was purely my own and I received

No comments:

Post a Comment