Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ZANZEA Women's Solid Round Neck Pockets Casual Long                              Sleeve Loose T Shirt Dress






                       


                                      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KOCTW70


When I first saw this dress I  loved the shape and cut. It is a little funky and a silhouette I have not seen before. I had to order it in XXL size becasue it is Asian sizing. The XXL size is the equivalent to a US size 14.  It honestly took me a little bit to get over the size on the tag.  I know cut them out. lol

When I first took this dress out of the bag I wanted to send it right back becasue it looks like a potato sack. But when I tried it on it grew on me very quickly.  It is defiantly not a common look.  The neck line is a scoop neck and it has 2 of set buttons and a fold in the fabric that creates and asymmetrically look. The arms a slim fitting which is nice because there is a lot of volume in the dress.  The tides are sewn to have a pinned/tucked look. The back has a large pleat at the top to create a bit of an a-line look.   My favorite part about this dress it that it has pockets on both side of the dress!

The fabric is Polyester. It is comfortable.  Obviously not as breathable and soft of cotton, but still a nice fabric.  I think this is great for fall and going into winter.  This can be worn alone or with tights or leggings. It looks good with both boots and flats.  I think the color of the dress is true to the picture. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price.  My review is my own and I am not obligated to write or leave a positive review. 

#TouchOfClass


 #Gotitatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment