Thursday, October 6, 2016

    Vilania PJs Women's Sleepwear Shorty Pajama Set with Shorts



                                     https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K1UFMKG



This sleep wear set by Vilania  is so comfortable I don't want to change out of them .  They are made of  95% modal and  5% spandex. So I knew before I even tried them on they were going to be comfortable and light weight, they totally are. 

I like this  this is a men's wear inspired design, from the button down top to the red piping. I know PJ's are not normally on item I would consider on trend but  if you are paying attention to the fashions on the runway men's wear inspired clothing is everywhere.  The shorts hug my body and are comfortable to wear as well as sleep in.  The top is also just as comfortable, the short sleeves hit right where I think they should and the buttons stay closed.  I love the navy color and the red piping. 

As far as sizing goes these are Asian sizing so I had to order a size XXL which is is a size 16 in US sizing.  The care for  this seems a little excessive for PJ"S the instructions say to hand wash and lay flat to dry, but honestly I washed these in a garment  bag with cold water and hung them to dry on my drying rack.   I wouldn't recommend drying these in a dryer due to the modal cotton , they will mostly shrink. 

I did receive this product for free, my review is my honest option of the product and I was not compensated in any way for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment