Wednesday, October 5, 2016

               Storage Bin, Eco-Friendly for Toy Storage                                                 by OrganizerLogic®



                                     https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IANTIR4



I am currently obsessed with fabric storage bins at the moment.  I think it be a lasting obsession too. I have storage bins all over my house, to hold blankets, mail, magazines, remotes and game controllers, and toys.  I think it is such a simple and quick way to have my home looking tidy and neat in no time. I have this one in my living room for my youngest to put any of her toys that don't really have a place at the moment or I toss her toys that are left out at night in here.  

This basket is large enough to hold multiple toys of almost any size.  This measures 18"L x 14"W x 10"H. It is woven out of a natural fiber. It does have a waterproof  coating on the inside which I think is nice. I think the basket holds it's shape well.  There is a wire that is covered in the fabric the keeps the shape of the opening and adds a little structure. 

I  think this basket would fit in any room with any decor whether it be a living room, playroom, or children's  room. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price.  My opinion is honest and all words are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment