Wednesday, October 5, 2016

       2 Pack: VCNY Hudson Trellis Woven                Jacquard Grommet Curtain Panels 



                                    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L0F0800


I think this set of gold  Quatrefoil Trellis  woven design curtains are such an affordable  way to update a room.  At under $20 for both panels I don't think anyone could go wrong.  They come in 4 colors, gold, neutral, teal, and grey.   These curtains do have the grommets at the top for hanging.  I really like the grommets because  when I open my curtains they stay open and I don't have to worry about needing any tie backs to hold them. 

These are woven curtains and they do a good job at adding a decorative aspect to any room as well as adding some privacy they do let a lot of light in.  I ordered these for the window in my kitchen to block out the late afternoon sun and to give a finished look to my eating area.  

Each curtain panel measures 38" x 84".  They are made of 100% polyester.   As far as care is concerned I  was a little concerned.  The actual tag on the curtains says to dry clean only, but the product listing on amazon says that these are machine washable.  I did wash them in a my washing machine with cold water on the gentle cycle.  I hung them out on my clothes line to dry them.  I would not recommend drying these in a dryer. 

I did receive this product for free,  my opinions are my own and my honest experience with the product.  


#gotitfree



No comments:

Post a Comment