Monday, October 3, 2016

UDI U845 WiFi FPV Drone with HD Camera






                                        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D9YA5GC




I don't think I have any complaints about this drone. It works as I expect to. It is a ton of fun to fly. My husband and I have been having fun seeing who can fly it better. I will admit he is a little better than I am. The controller is easy to use. It is very responsive. The joy sticks are est to move. What I think is neat is that we can fly this drone using our smart phone as a controller through the app. Also through the app I can see live video, record the video, and take pictures.

The camera on this drone is HD and take pretty good video. As soon as I learn to fly it better I am sure it will be cool to get some neat video over the lake or woods. The camera and video work best in daylight form our experience.

This does come with two rechargeable batteries which I think is nice because the battery life is about 5-8 minutes. So being able to charge a battery while using the other. The controller does take 4 AAA batteries that are not included.

This is a light weight drone so I would not recommend flying it on a windy day. Ours actually ended up around the block on a windy day. But on the plus side there was no damage to the drone.

The drone it's self is circular and has 6 propellers that are protected a bit for when it crashes. There are flashing lights when the drone is on and they can be seen from underneath the drone when it is flying. The remotes has a spot to clip my phone in so when we are flying it I can see live streaming video on it. it also comes with this shade for the phone so I can see the screen even in the sunlight.


Here is a video review by my dear silly husband 


No comments:

Post a Comment