Friday, October 7, 2016


                                  Globe String Lights

                                    by DailyArt



                                    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZF1QR88



I think using these battery operated globe lights to decorate is such an easy and simple way to add some warm light and a little bit of whimsy to anywhere. I don't have to worry about having to plug them into an outlet. `

These can be hung just about anywhere including outside for decorating a garden or even for any holiday.  There are 2 modes on these lights steady and flashing. I personally prefer the steady mode. The strand is 30 feet long and has 40 globe lights. 

I have mine in mine along Halloween display right now and I will be using them them at Christmas time to decorate and illuminate my table as well. 




Disclosure: I received this product at a discount all opinions and words are my own.  I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product.  The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment