Monday, October 3, 2016

Beautiful Knitting Mermaid Blanket All Seasons Sleeping Bag                                for Adult and Kids 

                                              by Rongbenyuan






                             https://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Knitting-Mermaid-Blanket



I have to say I am impressed with this knitted mermaid tail blanket. As far as I can tell the knitting is flawless. The color is darker pinky rose color with blue. It really looks just like the picture. This is not a heavy knit but totally keeps my legs warm. What I like most about this mermaid tail blanket is that there is a slit in the back so it is super easy to slip my legs in it with out having to stand up and shimmy in.

As far as the size I think this is a good size for teens and shorter adults. I am 5'2"and when I have this blanket on and pulled all the way up it reaches just above my belly button. For anyone over 5'3" I would highly recommend ordering the adult size.

To wash this I washed in cold water in a laundry bag with the rest of my blankets but I did hang it to dry. I know it recommends hand washing but this worked out perfectly for me.

I think would make such a great gift for any teen or adult. It would be great as a birthday gift or a gift for the upcoming holidays.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.






No comments:

Post a Comment