Wednesday, October 5, 2016

 Eyebrow Pomade by Makeover Professional




                                    https://www.amazon.com/Makeover-Professional


I am super impressed with eyebrow pomade. I have been "doing" my eyebrows for a very long time. I have tried pencils that leave to harsh of lines, I have tried the gels, and I have been using an expensive brow powder. I was satisfied with how the powder looked but it didn't last how I wanted and needed it too. So now that I have tried this eyebrow pomade I am solely using it.

I love that I can use just a little to help sculpt my brows and use a little more where I need to fill in. The result looks natural and eyebrows on point!

To use this I use an comb to go over my brows and get them where they need to go. I then use an thin angled brush to apply this. I gently run the brush over the product and then lightly start filling in and sculpting my brows. I finish by going over my brows with the comb again to blend and if needed I use a qtip to clean up the lines.

I am able to swim, work out, and go about my day with no worries of my brows sweating off or smudging off. To remove this pomade, I just use coconut oil, like i do to remove all my makeup.

I think the color is great for darker hair colors. I have dark hair and I think this color works very well. If I were to lighten my hair any I would have to choose a lighter shade.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment